We heart April

Friday, April 29, 2011


I've been trying to decide how to go about this blog. We have been married for almost two years and we have had so many amazing memories!! So do I post them all or just post the ones to come? hmmmm... I think what I will do is post things as they come and if I decide to post some 2009 or 2010 memories throughout, then I will. Case closed.
With that being said... here are some pics of the fun things we have done this April.

On April 2 Derrick turned 24.


I am not sure why these pics are fuzzy, I guess the camera was on the wrong mode. Anyway Derrick loved having another birthday. We went and played laser tag with a bunch of friends (which is so freaking fun, I dont care how old you are!) then we went to dinner and saw a movie with everyone. These pics were taken when we had a bday dinner at his parents house the next day.

A few weeks later, we painstakingly got through the Winter semester finals and were able to take a trip to California to visit my family and enjoy some sun. We had sooo much fun!!

We ate at our favorite seafood place in Newport Beach...




Where we always start with a the amazing Manhattan red clam chowder followed by King Crab Legs or Claws... both equally divine.








Then we found a NINE seater umbrella bike! How could we ever pass up such a rare piece of family enjoyment?










We went to the San Diego Zoo.. Derrick had to see the giraffes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground