my california baby shower

Monday, August 22, 2011

Although wedding week in California was crazy busy,
my sisters were so amazing and took time to throw me a beautiful shower.
The theme was The Very Hungry Caterpillar: there was so much color,
the music was perfect, and the food even went with the theme.
It was so nice to see close friends and family, we laughed a lot and had a blast!
Thank you soooo much Kari and Lauryn for putting the whole thing together.
With both of their minds combined, it was creative and beautiful and i felt so loved:)
Thanks Madi for helping them out even when I know you had homework!
And thank you momma for all the food and letting us have it at your lovely home.
Our little boy is so blessed to already have such loving Aunties and Grandma.
All of my friends that came gave such sweet advice and thoughtful gifts.
Thanks everyone! All 3 of us love you mucho muchisimo!! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground