my idaho baby shower

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 20th was a fun day for both Derrick and I.
After his 100 mile bike ride in the morning/day, I had an evening with some of my favorite girls.
They threw me a beautiful outdoor baby shower!!
The whole party was adorable in every detail.
The decor was handmade, the food was delish, and the games were so fun:)
These girls put so much effort into making this so perfect and I couldnt have appreciated it more.
After living in the the great state of Idaho for 2 1/2 years,
I have made some wonderful friends.
I love you chicas so much!! Thank you so much Jessica, Kimber, Brandee, Crystal, and Serena for putting this all together and making me and baby boy feel so dang special.
Thank you Rick and Melanie for having such a gorgeous backyard that we can party in.
And thank you to everyone that came and joined in the festivities, it was a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground