The RM

Tuesday, July 5, 2011


"We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children. He is dependent upon each of us.”
Last Friday Derrick's brother, Tehren got home from his mission. He served in The Everett Washington Mission and he loved it. When he and Derrick hugged I had to capture the moment.
I love the glow that returned missionaries have. It's one that I think a lot of us strive to have everyday.
Seeing others leave or return for their missions makes me miss those days so much!
I met so many people that I don't think I will ever forget.
Today I talked to a girl who is leaving for her mission to the West Indies next month.
I told her to savor and live in every moment and not wish she was anywhere else.
Don't we all do that? Life gets hard and we say, "Well I cant wait until..."
Whether on a mission or not, I think we all need to live in today and not wish for tomorrow.
We can always prepare for what's to come, but living now will make us so much happier and grateful for the little things. I'm grateful I got a chance to serve full time, but I know my service to Lord isn't over.
I still have lots to do in this world and I hope take time to love everyday and make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground