Baby Bump Update : 25 weeks!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump.. Check it out!
(please read the above text to the tune of "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas to gain the desired effect)

SO.. five weeks ago I posted a pic of my bump
and I just cannot believe how much baby boy has grown since then!
It's amazing how the belly just kinda sneaks up on you.
I haven't seen my parents since April, so this weekend we met up with them in SLC and when we pulled up to the hotel I jumped out of the truck and they both looked at my belly and screamed and hugged me. haha
Apparently I have grown quite a bit since week 20.

My sis Lauryn instagram'd these pics of me when we were catching some rays earlier today.
Do I look bigger or what? I'd like to think that it's only obvious when you see the side of me.. but it's inevitable, no matter how you look at it, I am sooo pregnant!!

Being preggers is still going well. I do have to admit that I don't feel like a million bucks everyday.
My back and ribs hurt when I'm sitting in class, at dinner, etc.
A few times a day I feel like I am gonna hurl.. (haha sorry.. I dont know how to put that gracefully..)
but the good thing is I never do, I just feeeel like it.. which is still not fun.
But I am not complaining, I am still loving life and Dad to be is sooo good at taking care of me!
As for baby boyyyyy.. he is still kicking a lot! I love waking up to him moving around in there. A new trick of his is that I dont just feel him in one spot but sometimes 2 or 3 places at a time!
I wish I knew exactly what I was feeling! Is it his hand or foot or cute little tooshie?
If I had to guess I'd say I've felt him kicking AND pounding at the same.. I think he wants out!..
Hang in there little guy, you're not done cooking yet!

3 comments:

  1. Look at that bump!! SOOOO cute :) So looking forward to this little one busting his way into the world! p.s. lookin' good B!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! this is so adorable!! you are going to have such a handsome boy :)
    can't way to be aunty becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryana, you look adorable! So excited for you and Derrick.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground