Ooooh baby, BABY!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Soooo now that I have posted our April events, I can get to the exciting stuff.
We have amazing news... October 5th is a special day because
We are having a baby!!
As of today I am 18 weeks pregnant. So far I have to say the pregnancy has gone well.
I have not been very sick (knocking on wood as I type...)
My May 19th posting will be an exciting one because that is when we find out the gender!!
Everyone asks what we want to have, boy? or girl?
A girl would be fun to dress up and be girly with. But I always thought a big brother would be nice.
I think Derrick wants a girl. Today when we were grocery shopping, Derrick kept looking at all the cute little toddler girls with a huge smile, he is so excited to be a daddy.
But honestly, we will both be ecstatic no matter what sex it is!
Our lives will change so much and we are totally okay with that. Our callings in life are to be righteous mothers and fathers and raise faithful, righteous children. There is nothing I want more in this life than to do just that. There is so much I want to teach our children!
And at the same time, there is so much I need to learn.
I have heard some women say that they have no desire to have kids, it is so hard for me to comprehend that. I know it will be challenging and there will be sacrifices that Derrick and I will have to make, but
I have an immense desire because I know there is no greater calling in life.
But in the meantime, I have 4 1/2 more months to prepare for our little bebita. More pictures to come!


This is Baby Likes at 11 weeks.
It was so amazing to see our baby bouncing around and hearing the tiny little heartbeat.

This is me at 14 weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground